domingo, 7 de febrero de 2016

The Realm Of Queen Mab

            


 Queen Mab. Henry Meynell Rhearm. 





Presentation of the Artisan

 Welcome to my blog.
My artistic nickname is Silver Berry,  I created this variation of the name Goldberry of the literary work of J.R.R.Tolkien. A few years ago.


My real name is Raquel Ascaso, I'm from an island called Majorca.
My life, as far as I remember, has always been related to the world of fairies and fantasy.

Since childhood I have been attracted to books like The Gnomes Wil Huygen and Rien Poortvliet. And Faeries Brian Froud and Alan Lee.

Cult films of my dear Jim Henson, Labyrinth and Dark Crystal...
 Honestly, this seems repetitive!. Many  Faerie artists are passionate about the same things.
 Of course, is logical. 

We leave go of my life, my name and my hobbies.  I will relate what really matters. The Realm Of Queen Mab.


 The Realm of Queen Mab


The Realm of Queen Mab is a place, the place where my new creatures come from . I will continue creating Goblins, Trolls, Pixies, Brownies and any creature related to the world of fairies. But, also I will explore a little more on classic faerie world and the classic tales. 


 I sincerely hope are well received my new creatures of The Realm of Queen Mab.
I sincerely appreciate the moral support they have given me so far, and I'm sure I still receive. 

Thank you so much to all!